Monday, 24 January 2011

Okay so the trials of changing domains.


As I write this testing out the new keyboard on my phone (sad but true) I have to say that it's proving easier than changing my domain host.

I decided to change after I received a bill for another years hosting. A bit if research and I found that for approximately a year and a half's worth I could get 5 years with another company! So I pretty much signed up on the dot. Possibly a mistake.

That was last week Monday and thus far, despite paying for a professional site transfer, I still have no site. I have been in contact with both nominet (the big cheese for. UK domains) and enom (the new registrar) and after much discussion enom has agreed that they have control over the site and my new host is now hopefully talking to enom about completing the transfer they started last week!

So, reviews on justhost's actual hosting will follow. For now I'd say be careful of them.

As for this new keyboard, you wouldn't believe the speed I can type on it accurately!


No comments:

Post a Comment